An award-winning realtor with strong business acumen and more than 14 years of real estate experience in Toronto.
Erin graduated from The New York University Stern School of Business with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Economics. After a successful 15-year career in investment banking, she recognized real estate as the perfect opportunity to combine her extensive finance background and interpersonal skills to help people.
Erin joined Chestnut Park Real Estate Brokerage in 2006 and has taken pride in putting her clients first ever since. When it came to partnering with another realtor, making sure her counterpart shared the same values, work ethic, and dedication to impeccable service was her number one priority. She was thrilled to find all of this in Brittany, and in 2016 they joined to form The Ashby Poole team, offering clients the best of what they each have to offer.
At the heart of The Ashby Poole Team’s success is exceptional client service, which has resulted in:
• $300M in homes sold
• Being recognized in the top 1% of realtors in Toronto in 2019
• Being named in Chestnut Park Real Estate’s Top 3 Teams for Sales Volume in 2016, 2017, and 2019
• Clients who are so thrilled with their experience, they happily refer their friends and family
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, and playing tennis and bridge. I’m also an active member of The Granite Club, St. Georges GCC, and Pelican Bay Club.
I’m a passionate supporter of several charitable initiatives that are close to my heart, and regularly contribute to them on behalf of the Ashby Poole Team. These include:
• Lawrence Park Community Church Art Show. Proceeds benefit the local community as well as incredible charities, including Out of the Cold, Jake’s House, New Circles, VIVA, and Camp Scugog.
• Blythwood Public School Annual Gala
• Bessborough school annual fundraiser
• Covenant House
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
• Cycle for the cure to benefit Memorial Sloan Kettering
I moved to Toronto twenty years ago and have loved being an involved member of the Lawrence Park community ever since.
where I call home:
My greatest accomplishment is the family my husband Stephen and I have built together, with our three children, John, Brad, and Cheryle.